ASTM A105 forged blind flange
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name : yaang
Certification : ISO 9001
Price : USD 3.2 - 30,000/Piece
Packaging Details : Seaworthy plywood cases or pallets
Delivery Time : 2 - 10 days
Payment Terms : L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 800 Tons Per Month
MOQ : 1 Piece
- FOB Price: USD 3.2 - 30,000/Piece
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai Port
- MOQ: 1 Piece
- Supply Ability: 800 Tons Per Month
- Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
- PackagingS: eaworthy plywood cases or pallets
- Delivery: 2 - 150 days
- Brand: Yaang
- Size: DN15-DN1500
- Material: carbon Steel
- Standard: ASTM
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Model Number: forged
- Brand Name: yaang
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Usage: They are used to blank off the ends of pipe.
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass etc
- Size: 1/8" NB TO 48"NB
- Class: 150#, 300#,400 #,600#,900#, 1500# & 2500 #.
- Standard: ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS etc
- Quality control: Third party inspection
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||WOODEN CASES.PALLET AND AS CUSTOMER REQUEST|
|Delivery Detail:||2-10 days|
1.Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
2.Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
3.Size : 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
1. What's blind flange usage
blind flange is used to close ends of piping systems. It is a kind of round plate with no center hold but with all the proper bolt holes. This blind flange is available in various sizes and materials and is used to provide positive closer on the ends of pipes, valves or equipment nozzles. This flange helps in easy access to a line once it has been sealed. The blind flange is sometimes custom made or machined to accept a nominal sized pipe to which reduction is being made. This reduction can be a threaded reduction or welded reduction.
2. Features of blind flanges:Some important features of blind flanges are as follows:
- Blind flanges are sometimes supplied with NPT fittings which allow pressure test connections to be fitted.
- They are used to blank off the ends of pipe.
- They are also used to blank off the ends of valves and pressure vessel opening.
- Considering factors like internal pressure and bolt loading, blind flanges, especially in the larger sizes, are the most highly stressed of all types of flanges.
- Since the maximum stresses in a blind flange are bending stresses at the center, they can safely be allowed to be higher than in other types of flanges.
- Blind flanges are made to fit standard pipes in all sizes.
3. Blind flange material
Stainless Steel: ASTM A 182, A 240
Grade: F304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super Duplex stainless steel UNS S32750
Carbon Steel: ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
Alloy Steel: ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
Nickel Alloys: Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276
Copper Alloys: Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
Size: 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
Class: 150#, 300#,400 #,600#,900#, 1500# & 2500 #.
ANSI:ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
DIN: DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
B.S: BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10
If any inquiry about products, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
ASTM A105 forged blind flange Images